Complex Trans-Siberian journey in one click
Your Trans-Siberian journey starts here
The train journey from Moscow to Ulan Bator is among the most famous train routes in the world. It runs for over 6000 kilometers from Russia’s mighty captial via Siberia and the deepest lake in the world to Mongolia and makes stops in Kazan, Yekaterinburg, Irkutsk along the way.
Planning a Trans-Siberian trip can be tricky, especially if you want to spend a day or two exploring cities the train passes. But the good news is that by purchasing tickets to our promo-trains listed below you get the advantage of:
- a pre-planned travel route featuring the main cities on the Trans-Siberian Railway
- detailed departure / arrival information
- traveling in a separate 1st class carriage with 9 cabins, designed to carry a total of no more than 18 passengers
- traveling with two car assistants
- getting the opportunity to order meals 3 times a day
- having the choice of leaving your luggage in the car if you don’t feel like carrying it with you to hotels (the carriage will be unattached in each key destination for the time you are in the city).
Note: Hotels in cities the train makes stops in are to be booked separately and in advance.
|MOSCOW - ULAN BATOR||ULAN BATOR - MOSCOW|
|May 29, 2017 - Jun 14, 2017||Jun 20, 2017 - Jul 06, 2017|
|Jul 10, 2017 - Jul 26, 2017||Jul 25, 2017 - Aug 10, 2017|
|Jul 31, 2017 - Aug 16, 2017||Aug 21, 2017 - Sep 06, 2017|
|Sep 12, 2017 - Sep 28, 2017|
|Prices from $1,650 per person|
Request more details